Minneapolis professional website maintenance help.
It’s important to maintain your website for many reasons. Here’s 6 reason why you should keep your site up to date.
- Your website is the first impression of your business. Hence, if it’s outdated your customers or clients will leave the site with a bad impression.
- Keep your content updated. Don’t have a blog if your last post is 2 years old. If you’ve changed staff members or service make sure you update them.
- Add fresh content. Use your blog to post articles related to your industry with engaging headlines and photos. This also drives more traffic to your site.
- Make sure your site has the latest security, bug fixes and versions.
- Stay up with the latest technology, like responsive layout and design for optimizing users mobile experience.
- Delete old or outdated content on your site and comments from your blog.
In Conclusion updating and adding new content to your website will improve performance and increase your return on your investment.
Website maintenance and services
- WordPress Core and Plugin Updates
- Add SSL Certificates for safe browsing and encryption of your data
- SEO services, speed optimization, testing and Google analytics reports
- CMS (Content Management Systems) with WordPress
- Content marketing, copywriting and website promotional help
- Add new blog posts and images to help drive traffic to your site
- WordPress help, customization, performance, security and managed wordpress hosting,
mobile friendly, responsive web design and web hosting
- e-Commerce shopping cart updates with Woocommerce
- Online Ads with Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn) and design banner ads
- Fully managed email campaigns & newsletters with MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Help with setting up a CRM system to sync your business with your website
- Social media marketing advice, page design, images, strategy and support
- Technical support, training & consultation for WordPress sites
- Set up monthly website support contract
- Visual design updates; website headers, images and graphics
Website maintenance plans and tech support
We can help you with site updates, so you can stay focused on your business while keeping your site up-to-date with the latest news, products and services. Contact Us.