Mobile Phones are Everywhere!
Web Design in Minneapolis – Take a look around you and you’re bound to find a number of individuals glued to their mobile phones. Chances are your one of them and you know first hand that your using it to look up information and answers on the web.
As smartphone device companies like Apple improve their products and software giants like Google continue to push out new ways to find information, people are browsing the web more and more from their smartphones and tablets rather than from traditional computers. These new super phones and devices have full web browsers, so it’s becoming critical for businesses to tailor great web experiences to their mobile customers by having a responsive website.
Google conducted a survey called “What Users Want Most From Mobile Sites Today.” It showed 67 percent or web users indicated they would be more likely to purchase a product or service from a business that built a mobile-friendly website. On the flip-side, 61 percent of users said they’d leave a site that’s not optimized for mobile and it’s obvious that having a mobile-friendly site is more important than ever.
Google on why creating a mobile friendly website is so important
The problem (and opportunity) is big…
• While nearly 75% of users prefer a mobile-friendly site, 96% of consumers say they’ve encountered sites that were clearly not designed for mobile devices. There’s your online opportunity!
• Mobile-friendly sites turn users into customers
• Not having a mobile-friendly site helps your competitors
• Non-mobile friendly sites can hurt a company’s reputation
The Solution – Responsive Web Design
• One website built for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
• Automatically optimizes for any new device or screen size in the future.
• Creates a better user experience for visitors following Google’s advice!
• Google has identified Responsive Web Design as an SEO best practice
Learn more about our Responsive Web Design Solutions in Minneapolis, MN.