Minneapolis Web Advice: Why Managed WordPress Hosting is Best for Your Business
First of all why even pick WordPress?
Because WordPress is the most popular open source Content Management System (CMS) available for free. It’s easy to make updates.
Reasons for choosing WordPress
– Powerful UX themes and design tools
– Highly customizable and flexibility
– Easy to update
– Lower setup and maintenance costs
– Mobile friendly
It’s important to keep your WordPress site running smoothly
A WordPress managed hosting provider can help you easily resolve your issues with making updates to your WordPress site.
Hence, I recommend to all my clients to use a Managed WordPress Hosting solutions.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Managed WordPress Hosting is specifically designed and optimized for WordPress websites.
In other words, it takes care of all the technical aspects of WordPress for you, allowing you to focus on creating a great website.
Consequently, you don’t have to worry about security, site speed, up-time, or bad support.
Top 5 Reasons To Choose Managed WordPress Hosting
1. Superior Tech Support
The number one reason you should choose managed WordPress hosting is support.
2. WordPress Website Performance
The second reason to choose a managed WordPress hosting provider is that their hosting environments are fine-tuned to work with WordPress.
3. Website Security
In today’s world of Malware Bots and hacker’s I can’t stress enough how important it is to protect your website. Unlike in a shared hosting environments, they will charge you for assistance if your site is hacked or if you encounter malware.
On the flip side managed WordPress hosting providers include support if your site is hacked. They have systems in place to protect you from malware.
Including malware scanners to make sure your site not spreading malware to web users or online customers.
4. Automatic Backups
You should always be prepared for the worst-case scenario, and this includes always having backups of your WordPress site.
Managed WordPress hosting providers include automatic backups for no additional charge. So, incase your site does get hacked your can restore it with a click of a button.
5. One-Click Staging Environments (Development, Stage/Demo, Production Environments)
You can’t afford your website to go down, so before making WordPress core or plug-in updates on your live site you can deploy your site to a development site.
This gives you a live demo site you can work on and test. Once your updates are done and working properly on the demo you can deploy it back to live.
Most cheap or shared hosting providers don’t give you a staging area.
You get what you pay for with web hosting
- Most web hosting companies like Go Daddy, HostGator, 1&1 Internet only focus on providing affordable solutions. It can cost you less than $5 to get an account with a shared hosting provider.
- I would only recommend this type of hosting solution to people who have a blog, hobby site or website that doesn’t need to be updated.
Also, note that after the first year the cost always go up from their initial offer. That includes domain name purchases as well.
The Importance of Managed WordPress Hosting
- Above all if your running a small or medium sized business it’s very important to have a high-quality WordPress hosting solution that gives you the ability to easy make updates.
- Furthermore, managed WordPress hosting solution come with the best support and knowledgable tech staff.
- In contrast GoDaddy and shared hosting companies that have non-technical people answering the support phones and keeping you on hold.
- Finally – High quality hosting means managed hosting specifically build for WordPress users. Therefore Managed WordPress hosting is becoming an increasingly popular option.
The Managed WordPress Hosting I recommend is WPEngine (WPE)
WPEngine is for those who want a professional website based on performance, support and security.
As a result WPE is a perfect solution if want to improve your website without compromising.
Features of WPEngine: (scroll down):
Noteworthy WPE hosting features :
• Access 24/7/365 support (includes phone or chat support with actual techs, not phone operators)
• Staging area for testing plugins and working on updates
• Daily back up points & one click restore
• Malware scanner and free removal
• Real-time Security
• WP Site Performance (cache tech)
Other Managed WordPress Hosting Comapines
1) SiteGround: https://www.siteground.com/
2) BlueHost: https://www.bluehost.com/
Please contact me for more information: Contact
By Corey Gasman, freelance website design and development in Minneapolis, Minnesota.