Why a professionally designed website is so important
First of all the Internet has changed the way we live and get our daily information. If people aren’t browsing on their desktop computers they are glued to their smartphones. For that reason selecting a good web design company is critical to your online success!
Websites more than ever are where people shop, get their daily news, discover new products, find companies and connect with friends and businesses. Therefore, choosing the right web company is more important than ever.
As a result, a company’s website plays a very important role in today’s fast paced digital world. A website is a direct reflection on your business. You only have seconds to gain the trust of your online customers.
Your websites represents your business for customers, clients, prospects, partners, buyers, leads and so on. Above all hire a professional web company or designer with years of experience.
Six tips for a successful new website
- A website that is informative, trustworthy, helpful, attractive and easy-to-use.
- A website that engages your customers to act upon your offers, products or services.
- Fresh unique content that answers questions, expands knowledge and solves problems.
- Mobile friendly, optimized for smartphones and tablet devices (Responsive Web Design)
- Branded across all your digital media: social channels, e-mail newsletters, banner ads, etc…
- Set goals: Add calls-to-action, offers, value propositions and contact details.
In other words, a website is your number one tool to educate, sale and represent your company.
Your website should engage more prospects on a daily basis than your sales team through effective design, search optimization and great content. Consequently, you gain new business and build your audience.
How to evaluate web design companies
Look for these capabilities & services:
- Design and user-experience
- Strong portfolio of website work
- References from happy clients
- Digital marketing services (social media, content strategy and e-marketing)
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- User experience design: UX best practices
- Web analytics (ie. Google Analytics, Moz Pro Tools)
- Mobile responsive web design
- WordPress Software
- Content management system (easy to update)
- Supporting and ongoing maintenance after launch
Ask how the web design company can help achieve your business goals
As an extension of your company, your website will directly support your larger business goals. Furthermore, use your website as an effective marketing tool that engages your customers.
How websites help businesses:
- Fulfill business objectives and goals
- Create Brand Awareness
- Inform your customers or clients
- Expand your reach
- Drive local traffic (Google Business Listings)
- Build trust
- Attract your demographic or target audience
- Retain existing customers
- Build a value proposition
- Explain how your different
- Generate quality leads
- Google Analytics to show user behavior
A well designed website is a critical to your business
In conclusion, find a website company that wants to build a partnership, has years of experience and can help your achieve your online business goals.
Please contact Corey Gasman for more information on what makes Gasman Design your right choice for a web partner.
Web Company Resources: Top Web Designer in Minneapolis