Five Tips For Using Twitter & Relevant Links
1) Speak to your audience and keep the tweets relevant.
2) Use Twitter as a tool to point customers towards articles, blogs, videos, events, etc...
3) Engage them with questions, answers, tips, pictures, call to action, free offers or advice.
4) Use #Hashtags to identify specific topics and those hashtags will allow you to connect you with people talking about the same thing.
5) Ask followers to Retweet (RT) your tweets. At the same time you should RT relevant follower tweets.
What is Retweet?
Need to know programs that work with Twitter
Bitly – Shorten, share and track links
Use this by copying the full URL address to an article and making it shorter for Twitter.
Twitpic – TwitPic lets you share photos/media on Twitter in real-time.
Frequently Asked Question About Twitter
Follow Gasman Design on Twitter.